Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Favorite Things!


I'm trying to make today a good day.  I truly am.  It started off with my usual waking up at 4am, and then getting the java brewing in the Keuring.  After, I race downstairs to throw a load of laundry in.  All is good.

What did I do next?  I make the mistake of checking my work email.  A scathing electronic correspondence greeted me at my screen, and then another with a question that will leave me unnerved throughout the weekend.

Note to self - stop checking work email over the flippin' weekend!  It does me NO GOOD!  I need to take the weekends to just relax and escape from it all.  I truly do.

So, to refresh myself I'd like to list some of my favorite things.  Yes, I need to improve my mood.  I used to make lists when I was younger.  Here goes things that I love, albeit it's a materialistic list.  Of course I adore my family, friends, and pets.  Isn't that a given?  Presented below are the those items that make me smile, perk me up, and just get me out of a funk.

-venti caramel macchiatos with whipped cream
-young adult books
-Volvos
-moonstones
-happy text messages (I actually save them and re-read them like letters)
-postcards
-fountain pens
-stuffed animals, especially mice!
-gnomes
-good luck charms
-bread with butter and jam/marmalade
-Burdick's chocolates and dark hot chocolate
-Ticonderoga pencils
-my Chromebook baby, which I miss :(
-my Gama-Go wallet.  Love Gama-Go!
-iPhone (I've become such an addict to the CrackBox)
-cookie cutters (ah, see above the new additions to my collection!)
-my cobalt blue Kitchen Aid mixer
-Pandora radio

So, the list could go on and on, I'm sure.  Tell me what you love.  Share!  Please do!  Make me happy!

xoxo MausiGal

No comments:

Post a Comment